We, as a community, commit to working tirelessly to ensure that ALL Northfield children will reach their full potential.
Find an opportunity below where YOU can get involved. What’s your promise?
I promise to help Northfield kids…
Find out more about all the opportunities here:
- Mentoring Coalition – Mentoring is one of the most powerful ways to have a positive impact on a child’s success.
- Breakfast Buddies – Eat breakfast with Greenvale students – talk with them about their upcoming day, play games, and maybe help with a little homework. The commitment is one morning per week.
- Accelerate Northfield – Provide extra tutoring for an elementary student who needs it. The commitment is one hour – or more, as fits your schedule – per week.
- HealthFinders – HealthFinders provides medical services to low-income uninsured and underinsured individuals in our community. HealthFinders volunteers are invaluable partners and deliver critical services as medical providers, interpreters, receptionists and nurses at our clinics, as well as administrative and fundraising support.
- YMCA – From helping with special events, working with children, coaching or mentoring, your skills and interests will make a difference here.
- TORCH – TORCH provides academic and mentoring support for Northfield youth who are low-income, students of color, and/or potential first-generation college attendees. Opportunities to get involved include: Mentor, Financial supporter/donor, College/career possibility workshop leader, Assister with college applications/financial aid forms or After school center volunteers.
- Youth First Employers Page – Whether you are a small nonprofit, a small business or a large corporation, we are excited to work with you to engage Northfield youth to get them excited about careers in your organization.